How to apply?
- Download the RepublicACH Originator Application Form, RepublicACH User Management Form and the RepublicACH Signature Verification Form here.
- Print the RepublicACH Originator Application Form, RepublicACH User Management Form and the Signature Verification Form on “8.5 x 14” (legal) size paper.
- Meet with your Account/ Corporate / Branch Manager who will help you complete the required forms.
- Please note that these forms must be executed by signatories on the company accounts, additionally, the company stamp must be affixed to these forms.
- You will also need to note the following:
- The company must have an account with us (Republic Bank Limited)
- All Receivers must have a bank account with any of the seven (7) commercial banks
- Receiver’s banking details – Name of Bank, Branch, Vendors’/Employees’ Names and Account Number(s) must be submitted in a MS Excel spreadsheet
- Confirmation of an ACH compatible Payment & Salaries system is required.
- The Company will be required to sign the RepublicACH Service Level Agreement
- The Company must have a National Insurance (NIS) / Board of Inland Revenue (BIR) number
The entire application process and approval takes 10 business days.
What happens next?
When ACH Support receives your completed and approved application form, verification of your receiver’s account numbers and a favourable credit report, we will:
- Send you a copy of our Service Level Agreement which explains the roles and responsibilities of each party. This document must be executed by signatories on the company account, additionally, the company stamp must be affixed to these forms and returned to the ACH Support Department via your Branch.
- Help train your staff to use the RepublicACH system, web demos are available here.
- Send you confirmation of account verification file to be used to update your master file.
- Create your company's Originator Administrator User as identified on the ACH application form. This person will become your first user on RepublicACH.
- Start processing your ACH credit/ debit transactions after account numbers are validated and your master file is updated, uploaded and approved on the RepublicACH system.
We encourage you to update contact details including telephone numbers and email addresses for the persons who will be involved in processing via ACH. These updates should be sent via letter or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the ACH Support Department.